How It Works
Working with a travel expert is always a great decision. There are many benefits, the least of which is that I will handle the tedious planning and research so that you only have to worry about what to pack (and I’ll even give you tips to help with that too). Travel journalist Cheryl Rosen does a great job extolling the benefits of a travel agent in her article Why Everyone Should Use a Travel Agent in 2018.
- Expert Destination Consulting – I’ll work with you to learn about your personality and travel-style to ensure you’re going to destination you’ll love.
- Domestic & International Flights – Air travel can get confusing. Let me search for the best itineraries and best prices.
- Accommodations – Hotels, Inns, Villas… Be it a boutique hotel in the heart of Paris or a sprawling resort in Riviera Maya, I’ll find you the perfect place to lay your head.
- Ground Transportation – Rental cars, airrport transfers, rail, etc. Your vacation time is precious and I’ll make sure you get from point A to point B stress-free and efficiently.
- Tours/Excursions – This is what it’s all about, right? I’ll find the tours (short outings or multi-day adventures) that fit you and your travel personality.
- Unique Experiences – Photographers, dining, activities, upgrades, and more.
- Cruises – There are so many cruise options now days. River or Ocean? Yacht or Small Expedition? I’ll help you make the right choice for you.
- Group Travel – What’s better than an amazing experience? A amazing shared experience! Whether with friends, family, or clients I can help you herd those cats.
Traditional Trip Planning Fee – $150 per household (up to 4 travelers)
Cruises – $150 per cabin, add $100 for pre/post land activies
Air Only – Domestic $25 per ticket, International $50 per ticket
Groups – Custom quote available
After this non-refundable fee, you pay only the cost of your trip.